The primary goal of a burglar alarm should be to prevent the potential intruder from gaining entry to your premises. This can be achieved by fitting seismic detectors to accessible windows and doors, especially around the rear of the property where roughly 86% of break-ins occur.
These devices are effective at stopping the attack by cleverly detecting high frequency vibrations caused whilst the burglar is attempting to force a window or door, consequently triggering the alarm system sounders.
Our systems can include twin piezo sounders externally and a powerful internal sounder. Continuing to attempt to gain entry to the premises at this stage is no longer an option and rather than be spotted they will leave the area forthwith.
A system with only contacts and internal movement detectors will not prevent unlawful entry into your premises. By the time the burglar has gained entry they will have caused a great deal of damage and often attempt to destroy the alarm system. They will then usually grab what they can and leave. This type of detection is usually offered only as a very basic/ budget system.
We at High Security take pride in the fact that due to our emphasis on perimeter protection we have helped to prevent scores of people from becoming victims of crime. Call us today to discuss which intruder alarms are best for you to help protect your home.
Wireless Alarm systems have come a long way in recent years and are now reliable and versatile. They have become invaluable due to the fact that new flooring is often being laid over the existing floorboards making running cables for a conventional hard wired system difficult - if not impossible.
- Wireless alarm packages - available for home security and small businesses.
- Wireless house alarm with options for bells only, speech dialler or for a monitored system.
- Fully expandable 32 zone wireless burglar alarm systems with option for pet sensors.
- Reliable wireless alarms which are no longer are affected by interference from other radio frequency or wireless broadband.
- Wireless alarm with no visible wiring around the home and is insurance approved.
- Avoid disruption to your home or office during and after installation of a wireless alarm.
- Wireless alarm offers the opportunity to extend protection to large areas & out buildings.